International Debt & Equity Advisory
Riqueza Capital has built a formidable presence in the area of Debt & Equity syndication with a cumulative team experience of over three decades. Riqueza Capital has arranged both long & short term funds from banks, financial institutions and investors operating in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and UK for various sectors such as Iron & Steel, Cement, Power, Infrastructure, Paper, Hospitality, Healthcare and Agriculture.
Our Debt & Equity Advisory team provides practical, solution-driven and independent advice related to debt and equity financing and capital structure optimization. Our seasoned team have a wealth of experience in corporate finance and capital markets. Our solutions focusses on major issues such as recapitalization; major financing or refinancing; acquisition financing; raising capital; and financial restructuring.
Our Debt & Equity Advisory services include:
- Optimization of Balance Sheet
- Designing of optimal capital structure,
- Identification of Debt capacity and appropriate financing structure
- Fresh debt and equity funding for growth and acquisitions- Project Finance- Working Capital Loans
- Project Finance
- Working Capital Loans
- Term Loans
- Trade Finance
- Overseas Funding (ECB, FCNR, FCCB, ECA)
- Loan Against Shares
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Advising on alternative funding: debt (eg NCD), mezzanine and equity
- Financial restructuring Solutions
- Joint ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Capital Market Advisory
Riqueza Capital has an experienced Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team that advises corporate clients seeking to mobilize capital from investors. Riqueza has exclusive relationships with registered Category-1 Merchant Bankers with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the Indian securities market regulator.
In association with our partners, we can assist our clients with the following product offerings:
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Follow-on Public Offering (FPO)
- Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
- Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPE)
- Convertible bonds
- Rights Issue
- Open Offer
The ECM team has wide experience in managing different types of capital market transactions across various industries, leading to a deep knowledge of the regulatory issues and processes.
Get in touch with us for free consultation